Scars on head of Penis
Hi I have a few scars on the head of my penis from my girlfriend giving me a handjob without enough lubrication. It"s nothing that hurts but it's been there for over a year.  they are brownish and different sizes . I was just wondering if any of you have suggestions on how to get rid of them.  I tried applying Vitamin E for a few weeks but no success.  I've seen people suggesting lotramin or neosporin... Is that a good idea? Any other ideas

thanks

I understand that the scarring may be a source of discomfort. However, at this point we could not really recommend laser therapy as we need to weigh the risks and benefits that shall entail given the procedure. If this is the case, it is best to observe the skin’s condition.

The scar should improve given time. Applying a light moisturizer over the area such as light vitamin E cream may be able to help smooth the skin. Although the moisturizer is not therapeutic , it will help improve the appearance of the skin.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.