Scars?
I have had Scars on my face pretty much all my life. i have  3 chickenpox scars on my face and i have a scar from a cut, they are no huge but the still frustrate me..i just want to know if there is something that i can do about it? like what products can i use? or is there something that i can do at dermatologist's office and what is the cost?

Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough, but it can be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Treatment involves hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, microdermarasion, chemical peels and laser treatment. Please discuss these options with your dermatologist before using them.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.