Scratch Looking Rash
I have an inhome daycare and three of my little ones came down with this rash today.  It looks like scratch marks but it isn't. All three of them have them on stomach, back, arms and one has some on face.  Progressively gotten worse throughout the day.  We have had strep virus going around and I'm just wondering if this is some form of it, if I need to have kids stay home or since they already have the rash that they have already been exposed to it.  I'm itchy too now but I've been on antibiotics too for past several days.  
Since the rash is spreading and three kids have already got it, so it can be a viral infection or contagious disease like scabies. Scabies is an infestation by the itch mite. Scabies produces small red bumps and blisters and affects specific areas of the body. Scabies may involve the webs between the fingers, the wrists or other folds of body.

I feel that you should get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any doubts.