Scratch my mole by accident and tore it halfway.. O.o

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hello, I'm 21 years old and in the 21 years of my existence, this is the first time that I have noticed a mole on my scalp. I wasn't that conscious of my image 20 years ago, so I didn't look at the mirror that often, but now, I do because I have to look presentable for work. LOL. I think I was aware of the mole's existence, but I initially thought it was a pimple, until I looked at it and realized it was black. It's as if a black soft chunk of rock was stuck in on my head. I scratched it by accident the other day and I think I tore it off half way. :(

It bled a little (I wouldn't call it bleeding, just very very small red blood spots, as small as a needle point, maybe even smaller)..  It wasn't painful or anything. But I remembered before in TV a guy got melanoma when he accidentally wounded his mole!!! >_< I have a picture here:
http://i.imgur.com/3AmnV.jpg

I'm scared.
Tags: mole, scalp