Scrotal Psorisis? Eczema? Help Please!!
This started months ago, I got an immense itch seemingly out of nowhere, I scratched, and scratched... Here I am months later and it hurts to walk, sit or even lay down because it's been scratched down to nothing. There's many bleeding spots, dryness and flakiness. It's bloody disgusting to be honest. Anyone know what can be done to help this??
It can be due to ringworm or tinea cruris. The other possibility is of eczema skin. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist and get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done to rule out any fungal infection. Treatment is different for both. While it is antifungals for fungal infections, it is steroids for eczema.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.