Seasonal Rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Seasonal Rash

Hello, For the last 6 years I have been getting a seasonal rash(same time every year) in two spots, the bottom of my feet and the palms of my hand. I have tried everything but nothing seems to work. It is to the point i have to stay in bed to keep from walking cause I scratch myself till i bleed is there anything i can do to remedy this.
From your symptoms pompholyx is an important possibility to be ruled out. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet.  It is also called dyshidrotic eczema. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

Please get it checked from a dermatologist and get this possibility evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.