Seborrheic Dermatitis : on Nose, Ear canal and glans
I noted in the past year and half  i have Seborrheic Dermatitis on my nose,ears and glans. so i'm using prescription cream. i don't have any other skin /rash /health issues.
Just tell me is that common?  bec some of the forum says its related to HIV/STD also. I thought any of the HIV/STD comes with warts,skin tag. pain, etc...but I don't have any of the pain, wart,skin tag,herbies etc...

. i do believe weak skin so i always take antibiotic soap.i don't  know how many people are out like me.Please advise.
Seborrheic dermatitis is one of the most common skin manifestations of HIV infection. It occurs in 3-5% of the general HIV-uninfected population but in up to 85-95% of patients with advanced HIV infection. But this does not mean that all people who have seborrheic dermatitis have HIV infection as well. Seborrhoeic Dermatitis is believed to be an inflammatory reaction related to the proliferation of normal skin habitant Malassezia – a yeast, which produces toxic substances that infect and irate the skin. The disease is neither contagious nor related with diet but it may be aggravated by other illness like Psychological stress, immune compromised patients, neurological diseases like Parkinsonism and stroke.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.