Seborrheic Dermatitis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Seborrheic Dermatitis

Initially, diagnosed with Contact dermatitis.  Then other dermatologists say Seborrheic.   Is there anything out there to lighten up scarring on especially the face from the effects of Seborrheic Dermatitis naturally?  If not, over the counter. After different meds from different dermatologists .  Finally on one that is currently helping, for now, but face is scarred from where the bumps were appearing.  Never had blemishes on face like this.  Any suggestions to ask my dermatologist?    
Without treatment, this usually takes about 6 months to resolve and for the skin color to go back to its normal color.  Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Best is to take probiotic. Orally.

Also put it on the affected areas.
Open some capsules or crush some tablets, add a few drops of water and put it on. Leave it for 1 hour and rinse it off.

It really helps for yeast infection but also for bacterial infection.