Semen tasting, high risk?
This discussion is related to Semen tasting, high risk?.

so tasting semen isnt bad for your health?

Semen tasting, high risk?
by Richard, Nov 26, 1999 12:00AM
Tags: semen, warts, dermatology, cancerous, genital, oral, virus, Genital warts

I got my pearly white papsules what I thought was genital warts re-examined and he gave me the same answer again, that they are common and harmless, I just wondered if the wart virus can be contracted by semen and sperm, I've only had one sexual partner a girl that was also a virgin, what are the chances that I have contracted the hard to spot but cancerous giving properties strain of the virus?

A girlfriend of mine was curious what my semen tasted like, we haven't had full oral sex, but she mutually masturbated me and when a little pool of pre-*** was present on the head of my penis she touched it with her finger and sucked it on her tongue, what are the chances that she could have contracted oral genital warts, or throat-al warts?  It was a tiny ammount of semen, but she did do it a few times after she found out what it tasted like, if I did have this strain (which I don't know if I do) is she high risk at contracting oral genital warts, or the mouth or throat cancerous warts?

'Chlamydia, human papillomavirus (HPV), gonorrhea, herpes, hepatitis (multiple strains), and other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)—including HIV—can be transmitted through oral sex.'

'If the receiving partner has wounds or open sores on their genitals, or if the giving partner has wounds or open sores on or in their mouth, or bleeding gums, this poses an increased risk of STD transmission.'

You could read more about this at the following link -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_sex#STD_risk

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.