Serious Scabies Epic

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Serious Scabies Epic

I started to show signs of Scabies on September 15th of this year for the first time. My boyfriend had been in Ireland and was starting to show signs but has suriasis so he thought it was that..I went to a doctor and got the news about a week after my first signs that I had scabies. I did the treatment on the 22nd of the month and my boyfriend did the same. We didnt have contact for about 5 days and washed EVERYTHING we own at our separate houses. About a 7 days  ago I started to show signs again, and hes been in California for 10 days and is starting to show signs again as well. So I treated myself again as did he and now TODAY Im starting to get bumps again. Im freaking out and so upset I keep washing everything I have every pillow and anything cloth I own I dont know why I keep showing bumps and Im getting scared we wont ever be cured. We have both used Permethrin twice and Im so scared to keep using it because it may be a carcinogen...Please someone help me.