Severe Itching especailly at Night
I have been to the dermatogist atleast 12x in the last 2.5 months and have spent a fortune on meds.  I am still itching.  My head, forehead, neck, back, sides, arms, legs, hands and feet.  I have tired all kinds of homeopathics too and nothing is working.  The itch is severe at night and making me crazy.  I have searched myself and the only thing that I can find that it can be of what is left to check is scabes or sugar problems.  I am testing the scabes first in that my blood sugar level is not enough to be serious.  Scabes is commonly misdiagnosed and is common in institutions such as prisons, etc.  It can be easily transmitted.  According to prison docs it only gets crusty in severe stages.  I am not crusty just itching like crazy.  Long ago it was labeled the 7 year itch, I guess becuase it felt like it lasted that long.  I have lost sleep, etc.
The only thing aside from dr. perscribed itchy medicine that calms it is Jean Nate' bath spash for a few hours.  It has alchol in it.  The scabes medicine is a strong dose of alchol.  Aloe, oils and lotions don't phase it and some make it worse.  Dial anti-bacterial calmed it for a couple hours but doesn't phase it now.  I tried Borax and the itching stops; but, at night those bugs wake up very mad and tear me apart everytime I used Boarx.  

This discussion is related to Severe Itching Head to Toe!.
I've suffered from severe itching on my hands, elbows and feet for years.  I can't see anything, but I scratch till I bleed and then it's just raw for a few days before the scab sets in. Looks like a burn till then.  

Now I'm suspecting fungus. Sort of like athlete's foot, but in various parts of the body.  They only place it shows up visibly is on my scalp.