Severe allergic reaction bites?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Severe allergic reaction bites?

Ok so about a week ago. I wake up with 3 random mosquito like dots on my neck. They were raised like mosquito bites. no biggie they itched a little but i dismissed it. The next day i wake up and my entire right arm is covered in these mosquito bite welps all over my right arm. At this point im freaking out. i figured something bit me. i put calamine lotion on them and it did nothing. they were radiating heat. I go to bed and wake up the next day. my other arm now has a few bites on it including a bite on each pinky on the outside of my pinkys. And to top it off it hurts to raise my right arm up and down which is LOADED with bites!!! I go to the doctor he tells me they are bites(duh). Either bed bugs or scabies. My son doesnt have anything on him and my husband has NOT been effected. I can sit here and a bite randomly pops up on me. sometimes its small and harmless like a flea bite but then any other random one that pops up i have an allergic reaction to it and the bite swells??? The doctor perscribed hydrocotozone for the swelling bites. its helped a little but i still ask the question of what is causing these random bumps??? I also had the treatment for scabie cream perscribed. No bites in the webbing of my fingers. NO bites on my legs or ankles. None under my breasts or any in any kind of line formation. Just random Bites sometimes 6-7 on top of eachother sometimes 1 in a random spot?? im at my wits end at this point thinking that im losing my mind and they are popping up. They all dont always itch but its driving me crazy having random mosquito like bites around me. We checked everywhere for bed bugs turned the house upside down and found NO trace. I have a cat and found no fleas on him. I also thought it could be a roach bite/bites? i have seen them in the home before but i would think having random bites pop up every once in a while i'd see SOMETHING on me? HELP!!!!
It could be you're having an allergic reaction to soaps and detergents or even a food intolerance or something like this.  Or, if something is biting you, you are allergic, to the welts spread.  I thought of the detergents and soaps, because this is a common allergen for people to suddenly become allergic to and allergies do act differently in some people.  

I would actually recommend getting a referal to see an allergist.  Insurance companies require referals, as do the allergists themselves.  Get an extensive panel.  Test for the things you suspect in particular.

In the mean time, until about a week or two before the appointment, try using oral Benadryl at the prescription dosage, which is 50 mg every 8 hours.  It will make you drowsy, but if this is an allergy, it should help some.

I recommend also testing for Histamine Intolerance.  Please go to mercola.com and see his videos about Histamine Intolerance.  There is more to this than a simple blood test for Histamine Intolerance.  Do other research about Histamine Intolerance, too.  He is a very good resource, though.
It looks like hives or urticaria to me. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and also apply steroid cream on the rash. If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.