Sex w multiple partners, im fearful ive guven them an STD, all have raw scabbing under head of penis
Im a girl. Ive been having sex with two boys at the same time, they dont know about eachother. One i saw had what seemed like a dry penis and he blamed it on the dryness in the air. The other claims i bit him, but see i slept randomly with another who claims i bit him too. Both penises were very sensitive, raw beneath the head. Helped when Vaseline was applied. This pain or redness would come on by the morning after having sex. I dont show any symptoms, i dont think. What is thus? Curable? Did i bite them? Or is the first guy lying about hus "dryness"?

This discussion is related to penis irritation after sex- red/raw patch.
These symptoms can be due to chafing skin which can be due to dryness of vagina. The most common cause of dryness of vagina is inadequate foreplay. Changes in the hormone levels can also cause dryness of vagina. Other causes are stress and anxiety, alcohol and drugs, relationship issues and medicines like blood pressure medications, antihistamines and antidepressants.

You should ask your partner to indulge in plenty of foreplay or use a water based lubricant like KY jelly. If symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a gynaecologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.