Shaft bumps.
Hello. I'm a teenage male with an odd problem. Ever since I was a small child, I have noticed the sides of the shaft of my penis seem to have these bumps. They're smaller than a drop of water, but there are many of them. They're not on the top or bottom, but only on the sides of the shaft. I don't think they're cysts and I honestly have no clue as to what they are. And they certainly don't seem to be an STD because I have not had sexual intercourse. Anyone able to give me a clue as to what these are?
From the symptoms the bumps that you have noticed sound like Fordyce spots. They are small, painless bumps that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

They should be got removed only for cosmetic reasons as they are normally found on the penis. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.