Shoulder Drama
Around four years ago I was taking Accutane for my acne issues. It wasn't all that effective and left me with weird bumps on both shoulders. The bumps are not as prominent on my left shoulder,  but on both shoulders the bumps are raised and skin colored. They cause me no pain, but I've had them for four years and they won't go away. My dermatologist said that they'd disappear in time.... but four years is a long time. Any ideas on what they are and how ro get rid of them? I'm tired of having weird shoulders and having to explain everything to everyone I meet. It's embarrasing and a nuisance. Thanks.
These can e due to sebaceous cysts. Sebaceous cyst is a closed sac or cyst below the surface of the skin that has a lining that resembles the uppermost part (infundibulum) of a hair follicle and fills with a fatty white, semi-solid material called sebum produced by sebaceous glands of the epidermis.It is usually painless but can become painful if infected.Then antibiotics are needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.