Dermatology Expert Forum
Single Bump on Penis head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Single Bump on Penis head

About three weeks ago my hand crossed crossed my penis and I felt a small bump right on the rim of the head on the underside. The bump was smooth and when squeezed some clear fluid came out not much just a tiny bit. I am sexually active and am concerned of some kind of STD like HPV. In all the pictures I have scene my bump looks nothing like them. This is under the skin because you can pull the skin from either side and make the bump flat. Also I had not been sexually active for a couple of weeks and it was getting smaller but after jerking off a few times and engaging in sex it has now gone back to the same size as it was when I first saw it. This time though its flat and nothing can squeez out. I put vinigar on it and saw nothing, have put antibiotic cream and that does nothing. I am nervous to no end and have no idea whats going on. The bump is round, pinkish and the skin feels a little hard around the edge. I am wondering if by playing with it so much I have agravated it and I should just leave it alone. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Josh
I think it's a cyst and I think you shoudl ignore it.  Examining it as you have can make it more irritated or prominent but not more severe.  Just leave it alone and show a doctor next time you go.  And use protection so you don't have to worry so much.

Take care.

Dr. Rockoff
1 Comment
A related discussion, bumps on my penis was started.
A related discussion, bumps on penis head was started.