Dermatology Expert Forum
Single Bump on Penis head
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Single Bump on Penis head

About three weeks ago my hand crossed crossed my penis and I felt a small bump right on the rim of the head on the underside. The bump was smooth and when squeezed some clear fluid came out not much just a tiny bit. I am sexually active and am concerned of some kind of STD like HPV. In all the pictures I have scene my bump looks nothing like them. This is under the skin because you can pull the skin from either side and make the bump flat. Also I had not been sexually active for a couple of weeks and it was getting smaller but after jerking off a few times and engaging in sex it has now gone back to the same size as it was when I first saw it. This time though its flat and nothing can squeez out. I put vinigar on it and saw nothing, have put antibiotic cream and that does nothing. I am nervous to no end and have no idea whats going on. The bump is round, pinkish and the skin feels a little hard around the edge. I am wondering if by playing with it so much I have agravated it and I should just leave it alone. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Josh