Single Puss Filled Blister On Middle of Scrotum
Hi, I am 25 years old, I have one monogamous sex parter. However most recently I
developed itchiness on my scrotum. The itchiness incresed in severity over the last week
with a small chain of hard bumps underneath the skin that cannot be noticed unless you run
a finger across them. On tuesday there was one large one on my upper scrotum, so I squeezed
it, it was painful, but just a little puss came out.

Later on that week, Friday, A well formed blister filled with puss had formed over the spot I agiated,
the blister was about 1-2 millimeters in diameter, the skin surronding that blister is hard beneath it.

Now the blister is just open and still displays a green puss like quality when left alone. I think that it is
herpes. I went for a test today, a blood test that is, and have to wait for the real results on monday.
I went to a labratory, not a doctor, I took a test for herpes, and one for syphillis.

At best I hope that its just jock itch, im not scared or anything because you can live with herpes, and syphillis is curable. But I am almost sure that its herpes. What are your cognitions on the matter.

This discussion is related to white blister/pimple on scrotum.

In the absence of a significant sexual history then STD's may not be likely. However, based on how you define the skin condition, then this may be something that requires further assessment. Herpetic lesions may still be differentials, Gonorrhea may also be a differential until proven otherwise. A urethral swab culture and culture of the discharge will be able to help.

At this point, avoid any sexual activity until the cause of this has been ruled out, herpes may be transmitted through direct skin to skin contact. Herpetic infections may present as clusters of vesicles. Exposure to herpetic lesions in other parts of the body may be contributory.
This sounds more like Folliculitis to me.Folliculitis is the inflammation of one or more hair follicles. The condition may occur anywhere on the skin.

It presents as pimples or pustules located around a hair follicle that may crust over
typically occuring  on neck, axilla, or groin area, may be present as genital lesions and associated with itching skin.

An antiseptic ointment is adequate for most cases. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment can be applied to the infected areas.

You could try this and if the lesions resolve then there is no cause for worry.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculitis
Thanks for the information. Well, I guess all we can do now is wait until monday. Most likely monday I will go to a General Doctor and get a full body physical test.
It turned out to be Folliculitis.
Looks like the Blood of Jesus has once again saved me
from my past sinful activities before I met my Girlfriend.
I noticed that I had a cold sore, so I just ignored it and waited for it to go away. But then it started to get really big and then there was puss inside of it. I popped it and noticed that the puss was clear and really thick. My mom says it might be from sharing drinks with my friends, but they're not sex crazy and definitely don't have an STD, and I myself don't have sex so i just want to know what the heck this is. It's freaking me out.