Single reappearing red spot on penis
I noticed after waking up one day that I had a small red spot on the left side of my penis. Its located on the head of it and has not\ itchiness, no pain, it is not raised and the only thing that I noticed was its kinda glossy. Also it happens to go away half way through the day but when I wake up its back and it repeats the process. Please help.
It can be due to dermatitis skin or chafing skin. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.