Skin Cancer ????

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin Cancer ????

My wife has skin cancer (so the dermatologist says) and she only had one spot on her face, now her whole face is starting to break out with dark wide lins and spots.  Has anyone ever had this???  If so, what did you do for it?  Is their a cure?  She has never had any issues before and she is a Gorgeous woman.  She never had to wear make up before but now wears it to cover up the spots.  She is a 36 year old.

Any ideas would be beneficial.

Thanks in advance
how did the doctor treat her "skin cancer"? what type was it? did the doctor do anything to the rest of her face? and has she been on any medicine including vitamins or birth control and had recent sun exposure?
She was on birth control as a teenager but not for many years and that is what they think may have caused it.  the doctor burned a mark from her face but now after 4 months there are a lot more.  She did not give her any medication to my knowledge but I will get the details and reply back
it sounds like melasma. there are topical lightening creams available for it.

it can show up years down the road. probably not at all related to her skin cancer or the treatment. birth control and sun exposure are infamous causes of melasma.

google the term melasma and also look up hydroquinone