Skin Fungus
Hi, I'm a 22 yr. old male.  I have had a form of skin fungus for quite some time now and i have tried many types of creams to treat it.  However, my doctor recently prescribed me an oral medication called Grifulvin of 500 mg dosage size.  I have been taking it for about a week and a half now, and i was wondering, are there any risks in regards to mental health in regards to taking Grifulvin?  Can i be affected by Grifulvin in any way other than skin reactions?  I haven't had any weird reactions yet, besides a mild headache the first day i took it, but i'm sometimes worrisome when it comes to taking pills.  My doctor said there were risks to taking any pills, but he didn't tell me the specific risks to taking Grifulvin.  I'm mostly worried about my mental health (ex. Coherence, eye-hand coordination, reflexes, mental stability).  I don't want any permanent damage.  Any information will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
The most common side effects of Griseofulvin are skin rashes, urticaria and rarely, angioneurotic edema or erythema multiforme-like drug reaction. Mental confusion and parasthesia are found after extended use in some cases.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.