Skin Growths In Genital Area
Doctor.

Hi, I am 23 years old and have noticed small skin growths (skin tags) in my inner thighs which I have had removed, or removed on my own. But more recently They have started growing closer to my scrotum. A few weeks ago I saw a hard bump ( which looked different than a skin tag) developing on the bottom of my scrotum. It feels like a hard ball and is less than an 1/8th of an inch in diameter. It is a little discolored also. About half of the total growth can be seen above the surface of the skin. There are also 4-5 bumps which look like they could be the same thing. They may have been there for a very long time but I just noticed them because of the one big growth. What do you think it could be. It doesn't hurt or anything but I am very curious if It will go away on its own or if there is something I need to do. Thanks!
I cannot confirm without examination but it can be sebaceous cysts,molluscum contagiosum or genital warts. Warts are tumours or growths of the skin caused by infection with Human Papillomavirus (HPV).They are contagious when in contact with the skin of an infected person. It is also possible to get warts from using towels or other objects used by an infected person.

Exactly what it is can be confirmed only after examination and biopsy.I sincerely advise you to consult your dermatologist and get a biopsy done.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.