Dermatology Expert Forum
Skin Growths and moles/warts on my face.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

I turned 52 in March 2000 and for the past year I have been developing moles/skin growths on my neck and face.  What is causing this?  The area at the top of my cheek bone, underneath my eyes have been forming an outline of my eye sockets almost in a perfert semi-circle.  I'm I lacking in something that would cause this condition to develop?

Thank you.
Judy:

Most likely, these are keratoses, or so-called "age spots."  In fact these are more generic than age-related per se.  It sounds as though you get a lot of them and may want them removed, which is pretty easy, though new ones may come and need attention as time goes by.  See a dermatologist for details.  Nutrition's most likely not a factor.

Best.

Dr. R
Im a 27 yr old male, i noticed a growth under the skin of my testical bag, its approximitly one quarter inch and growing,im afraid it may be cancerause.please respond asap. thank you
I have small bumps below my eyes that look like seed warts (more on my left eye than on my right).  I have had them for years but since I wear glasses they have not been noticeable.  I am getting laser eye surgery and for the first time am bothered by the appearance.  On the one eye they go down into my cheek area.  Is there any cream I could use to reduce these?

Thanks for your help.
marcus, make an appt right now with your doctor; if you don't have one, get one!  your question won't be answered here when you post it under someone else's question, but i'm sure the DR.
would tell you to go see someone right away.  this forum seems to be open for taking questions at 9:05 EST.  but, please go see someone, okay?  something i saw yesterday "don't fear tomorrow, God is already there."
I have a mole on each side of my eyes and they have grown larger over the years...I desperately want them removed...they really make my eyes look weird, which were actually my best feature and now all you see are these terrible moles...is the surgery expensive? is it a painful procedure? Who should I go see for this? Also, because I wear contacts, the skin under my eyes has developed a slight sagging appearance.I am only 29 and look much older...Can I use any cream to tighten that skin or is it something I have to get corrected through surgery?  ...Thank you for your help
I have a couple of things that seem to be going wrong with my body. The first is that I had a cyst removed from my jaw two years ago and recently i cut myself shaving and found that I had another one. Is this a condition that I have to deal with for the rest of my life or is there something that could be causing them to appear?
The second prob that I have involves the hair on my shaft. I have a scar on the backside of the penis shaft and I have a prob with the hair growning inward. Is there a safe and relativly painfree way of repairing the scar to prevent the ingrowth of the hair?
What is molluscum contagion; and how is it best treated ?
A related discussion, driving me crazy was started.