Skin Inflammation
Trying to determine the cause of inflammation and redness under the skin.  No outbreaks  or weeping lesions, etc.

Just redness and bumps under the skin, especially redness and wrinkled look on the forehead in the morning.  Could this be rebound effect from caffeine, or allergies or stress?  First Dermatologist suggested mild eczema.  I would like to reduce the red appearance and find the cause.

Since the redness appeared suddenly, so it looks like dermatitis. You can take antihistaminics like Benadryl and Claritin. Topical low potency corticosteroids and calamine lotion are also helpful in relieving the symptoms. More severe cases require oral corticosteroids. For that you need to consult your dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.