Skin Magic
Okay. So i cleaned my whole house using store products. Ajax, bleach, and pine sol. I spent about five hours cleaning and then when i was finished about an hour later my finger had a mysterious growth on my thumb finger. i can't really tell if it has pus of fluid in it. it is a bit tender and it raised off my skin. I don't think it is a wart because it does not have a pattern or look like a wart...CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO...SHOULD I POP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the symptoms it sounds like friction blister,superficial burns due to the chemical or irritant contact dermatitis. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.