Skin Mites

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin Mites

I feel small insects crawling on me- I dont know if it is scabies because I dont seem to have any of the typical symptoms- there arent traills of bumps and they arent in between my fingers or the crease in my elbows.  I feel them mostly on my legs and sometimes on my arms.  At first I thought it was some sort of bug in my bed but I checked for bedbugs and thats not it.  I do have little bites, like little  tiny penpoint bumps on my skin.  I cant see anything but I can definenlty feel them crawling on me and now its not just in bed but all the time which makes me think they are more on my skin not my bed. i do have a down mattress, i dont know if that means anything. I am haveing trouble finding info on skin mites- maybe if I had some specific ones to look up I could find out more.any info on treatment as well?? anything will help!
I am also having the problem, been to 8 different doctors and their conclusion is that I have delusional parasitis. I know my body and what I am feeling and experiencing. I definately know that I am not delusional. I have had my carpets cleaned, car also was steam cleaned but nothing seems to get rid of these mites. I have all sorts of leasions on my skin but the doctors says it is all in my head! If that was the case then why does my little 3 year old daughter experiencing the same? I hope you find your answers and not have to suffer like I have for the past 2 years.
I got over a really bad case.  It ended after a month and I'm really grateful.  My friend did a lot to help me get through it.  Try emailing him .  

Meanwhile, I know it's been years, but I've read several accounts of people who can't get rid of their condition.
***@****  -- here's the address :)