Skin RASH and minor cut
Few days ago i had a cut on my hand... i went and bought polyposporin from the pharmacy and applied to it for few days then yesterday i started seeing the area with so much little pimples and its huge red around it. and it is also leeking yellow liquid. its not in major pain but its ithcing like crazy and i am really scared. i havent gone to c the doctor but i need to heal faster. pls help me if you can, attached is the picture of the cut. also my neck, side of my face getting the same rash pimples from my hand... pls help.. i will greatly appreciate it.
Unfortunately there were no pictures attached. From your post I assume that the rash is spreading and in such cases viral infections and bacterial infection like impetigo need to be ruled out. It causes blister like sores on the body.
Primarily caused by Staphylococcus aureus and sometimes by Streptococcus pyogenes. Topical and oral antibiotics are the treatment of choice. My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist and get them prescribed after getting the diagnosis confirmed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.