Skin Rash??
Over the past week now I have had a skin rash that consists of small red bumps that are mainly on my thighs and stomach along with a group found on my ankle and forearm. When the rash started It was only noticed on my forearm. This is the largest area affected by a group of these small itchy bumps about the size of a quarter. As days past I noticed a smaller group on my ankle. A few days later I noticed that my lower thighs were itchy but didn't see anything. Now a week later there are small red bumps spread out on my legs, not really bunched up like the ones on my forearm or ankle. they seem to be spreading and have moved up my stomach. They are now popping up in unnoticed places and I don't know if this is simply because I didn't see them before or if they are new. I am willing to go to the doctor but don't have insurance so I would like to do that as a last resort for curing whatever it is i have.

Other info that might be helpful or explain something: the weekend before i noticed the rash i went camping. I stayed in a cabin on a lake. I didn't go swimming but i did go into the woods. The following day, I left and spent the entire day at the beach.

I have no idea what the rash is but after doing some research I suspect it is scabies (some of the bumps appear to be in a line but i could just be over thinking it), a possible sand mite?, poison ivy/oak, or maybe something to do with the sun from the long exposure. Thanks for any information that may help.