Skin Rashes and Small blisters on Finger

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Greeting, Recently, i realize the outburst of small blisters on my forth finger. Initially it was on the inner side of the finger and it went off, leaving with dead skins peeling off from it. Now it re-appeared and I've discovered a 3small blisters on my third finger. I do not know what is the cause but I'm using Neoderm Cream which my GP prescribed to me for my rashes on my body. Will the small blisters spread?

Secondly, I have small patches of rashes whenever I perspire and shower. Sometime it itches and at times it don't. The Neoderm Cream(each gram contains 0.64mg betamethasone dipropionate) does help in controlling the small patches of rashes on my body but it causes my neck to be reddish for a few days. I have friends who are at times troubled by the rashes on my neck and asked about them yet i can't give them a clear explanation on the cause. Help needed and much appreciated! Thanks.

This could be an allergic reaction. You should take some oral antihistamine medications for your symptoms and apply calamine lotion at the sites to help soothe the lesions. It would be best to consult with your doctor at the earliest about whether you need a course of steroid medications or any injectables.

Short periods of intense rubbing can cause a blister, but any rubbing of the skin at all can cause a blister if it is continued for long enough. Blisters are most common on the hands and feet, as these extremities are susceptible while walking, running, or performing repetitive motions. Blisters form more easily on moist skin than on dry or soaked skin, and are more common in warm conditions.

Sometimes, the skin can blister when it comes into contact with a cosmetic, detergent, solvent or other chemical; this is known as contact dermatitis. Blisters can also develop as a result of an allergic reaction to an insect bite or sting.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blister

It would be best to consult a doctor if it does not resolve on its own in a few days. If a blister bursts, don't peel off the dead skin on top of the blister. Gently press the area to get rid of all the fluid inside, and then cover the blister and the area around it with a dry, sterile dressing to protect it from infection until it heals.

Let us know if you need any other information.

Regards.
I found that pork and seafood caused my water blisters. Blisters would form between fingers, back of my hand and arch of my foot. My sisters had blister else wares and have stopped eating pork wth secsuss with removing blisters.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers