Skin Tag or something more concerning?
A year ago, I had a tag removed from my thigh, which the doctor said was nothing to worry about.  I also have a few skin tags near my armpits.  However, today I was inspecting my vaginal area to make sure everything looked ok and I found what appear to be two VERY TINY skin tags.  They are so small that I can barely even see them with a magnified mirror.  They are not itchy or painful.  I think they are skin tags by the shape of them and the fact that they kind of hang off the skin.  Is it safe to say this is what it is and not genital warts from HPV?  Help!!!  I'm uninsured and nervous.
Without examination and investigations we cannot confirm whether they are skin tags or genital warts. Skin tags are tiny skin growths generally cause no symptoms unless they are repeatedly irritated. The commonest area where they occur are armpits, groins, neckfolds etc. Leave them as such and don’t mess with them. If they start growing in size then the possibility of warts needs to be ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.