Skin Tag removal and after
I had a skin tag right under my bottom eye lashes. I searched online how to remove it and I did the tie the string method. The skin tag came off although there was a little big of the tag left. It was okay for me though because you couldn't even notice. Its been a month now and now I have a lump right where the skin tag was. Its actually about the same size as the skin tag was but its hard and looks somewhat like a pimple and really pink. Does anyone know what this could be? Is it something serious? I am willing to go to the Dr. if need be and serious but scared at how much it would cost. Please give me some advice. Thanks!
From the symptoms it can be a small cyst or hematoma under the skin. Apply warm compresses and take some anti-inflammatory pain killers like Ibuprofen. If the symptoms are severe then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.