Skin Tags and Tea Tree Oil

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin Tags and Tea Tree Oil

Tea Tree Oil does get rid of skin tags.  I had half a dozen on my neck, and I have applied the oil nightly for weeks.  Gradually they have dried up and dropped off.  I just have one large one left, but that has shrivelled and dried, and it won't be long.

You have to be patient with this method, but it works.  You must apply the oil daily - some people don't like the smell.
Interesting.
Helpful information, Maddie.  I've heard lots about this oil...believe it is in a couple of products I use.

Love finding simple solutions to these problems.
How did you apply the tea tree oil...i have two very small skin tags (barely even visible) and I am dipping a q-tip in the oil and rubbing it on the skintags 3x per day...Just wondering how you applied it...
Where do u get the tree oil..
Yes applying with a q-tip is ideal, or with finger tip.

You can get tea tree oil in health food shops.  
Thank you very much ..