Skin Vitamins and Minerals
I'm hoping that I can get recommendations of various vitamins, minerals and other supplements that promote soft skin.

I've been searching the internet and can't seem to find any specific research or other information that gives me a specific amount or what exactly I should be taking to promote soft skin. Every place seems to have their own version of what should be taken and many don't have a specific amount. I don't know if there has been research regarding this but I'm guessing there is and I just can't seem to find it.

If someone could please either give me your recommendations or direct me to a website or a person I would greatly appreciate it.
The vitamins which are important for healthy skin are vitamins A,C and E. Zinc is also good for skin. Do not take more than the recommended daily amount of any vitamin, unless under supervision from your doctor. Loiloi x