Dermatology Community
Skin Vitamins and Minerals
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin Vitamins and Minerals

I'm hoping that I can get recommendations of various vitamins, minerals and other supplements that promote soft skin.

I've been searching the internet and can't seem to find any specific research or other information that gives me a specific amount or what exactly I should be taking to promote soft skin. Every place seems to have their own version of what should be taken and many don't have a specific amount. I don't know if there has been research regarding this but I'm guessing there is and I just can't seem to find it.

If someone could please either give me your recommendations or direct me to a website or a person I would greatly appreciate it.