Skin White Spot Scars
Hello,  I have several white spots on my arms because of scars.  They are very noticeable as they are much lighter than the healthy skin.  I am a air skinned, white female but I live in a hot climate and have been exposed to the sun over the years. There is a noticeable difference between the white scars and healthy skin even when I have not been in the sun for a long time.  My arms are quite a bit darker than my legs and stomach.  Is there any good lightening products that I could use to try to even out the color of my arms??  I have tried hydroquonone but it did not work.  Thank you in advance for your reply.  
The symptoms are suggestive of tinea versicolor. Tinea versicolor is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities. Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.