Skin abrasions on tip of penis and foreskin
Hello!
So, I received oral sex from my partner. He ended up scraping my foreskin with his teeth, which then lead to some bleeding. A couple days it seemed that the scrape on my foreskin was also affecting the tip of my penis where the scrape inside the foreskin comes in contact when it's not pulled back. I hope that makes sense. Well, I went to the emergency room and the doctor told me I had abrasions and didn't seem concerned at all. He didn't tell me what I should do to treat it. A couple days later I noticed that the scrapes were becoming larger on both the tip of my penis and foreskin. It itches really badly. Doesn't hurt. I'm wondering what I should do about this? Thanks!
I'd like to specify that there is one large abrasion on the inside of my foreskin, and that is manifesting onto the tip of my penis and creating other mini-abrasions, which is the area where the large abrasion comes into contact when the skin is not pulled back.
I'd also like to add that there is a sort of white film that develops on the head of my penis and foreskin.
Update:
It seems as if the skin is peeling, and it's becoming more red.
From the symptoms it looks like balanitis skin. It could have been sexually transmitted or even poor hygiene, bacterial and fungal infection can cause it.
Oral course of antibiotics is needed. In addition, don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your feedback. Everything has healed. The only symptom that I still experience is the accumulation of white film on the head of my penis. I cleanse my penis several times a day. Will the ointment you recommended reduce the white film?
Thank you
I have Nyastatin and Triamcinolone ointment that my doctor prescribed to me a few years ago from a yeast infection I had, could I use this for the white film on the head of my penis?
The head of my penis is still accumulating white film. I am consistently washing it off. Today, it seemed to be a little more irritated/red than usual. Is that common? Anything else I can do? I'm trying to exhaust all my resources before I make the decision to see my doctor. Thank you

You should get a KOH examination of the white discharge done to rule out any fungal infection causing balanitis. Once fungal infection is confirmed, treatment can be started.

Is this completely curable or will I have this from now on?
Also, are all dermatologists the same? Can I just make an apointment with any dermatologist or is there a specific kind I should seek?
Thank you!