Dermatology Expert Forum
Skin bubbles similar to blisters

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Skin bubbles similar to blisters
It strated off with a couple on my back. They look like a bubble with air in them. They are not painful except once in a while they will itch and when I scratch it I tear the skin and it leaks a clear fluid that has a sticky consistency when it dries up. The skin underneath is bare and it really stings when up against my clothing. I have gotten these all over my body, the most affected area is my inner thighs. What could be causing this?
You may have a superficial bacterial infection called impetigo.  I recommend that you see a doctor as soon as you can for diagnosis and treatment, which should be easy and effective.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
I also forgot to mention that I am om Tetracycline and Diprolene to treat Pyoderma of the Scalp ( of which I don't know how I got ). I've been on Diprolene for 4 months now, can this be a side affect from it?
Tetracycline doesn't help staph germs.  I don't know if this prior condition has anything to do with the overall rash.  Since you obviously have a skin doctor, I suggest you contact him or her.

Dr. Rockoff
How is Impetigo aquired? Do you get it through detergents, pets, or just household bacteria?
Hello everyone,
I have a problem simmular to skin bubbles,
but mine has been here for 5weeks and know one knows what it is.
well it all started like a blister on my thumb and it felt like
stick pins sticking me. and it would bust open and run clear stuff out of it. went to the dr. this week and friday I am going
to have a deep biopsy done on my thumb. hope some one could tell
me something. my family Dr. thought that it was the shingles.
but wasn't. it hurts all the time and raw and painful could some one give me advise on this matter.

thank you!
Shay
A related discussion, skin problems was started.
A related discussion, skin tags/ blisters on my 4 year old daughters skin was started.
A related discussion, How to cure blisters was started.
A related discussion, Bubbles on hands and feet was started.
A related discussion, A bubble in my skin was started.