Dermatology Community
Skin bumps on legs and arms
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Skin bumps on legs and arms

Hi Im not sure if I can get some help on an odd rash that seemed to have started when my sleep went out of balance I started taking up unusual sleep patterns then I noticed my skin was becoming drier.  I am wondering if sleep deprivation can affect your skin and in some bring up bumps on peoples skin.  I seem to get a rash which occurs only in the morning last for at least 30 to 40 minutes then goes down when it goes down its interesting because I have white rings on the legs not that prominant on legs but I get these sort or irregular bumps in no particular pattern on my lower legs and thighs dotted around they seem to be under the skin and the only thing I have had over a while is thrush that didn't seem to go away because I was treated with about 8 courses of antibiotics if anyone could shed light on why I get these bumps and only in morning and if there is any connection to being tired that they might come up I have noticed the feel of my skin is a little different as is feels bit dry and any products which is safe to use.  I am fair in skin and a little sensitive but I use a very basic washing powder with no preservatives and I wash with Olive oil soap but finding it a bit of a mystery.  Im wondering if it could be signs of fungal thats gone to my skin but would it come up and down.  Also I am indoors a lot so wondered it dry air in home has done this many thanks