Skin bumps on legs and arms

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin bumps on legs and arms

Hi Im not sure if I can get some help on an odd rash that seemed to have started when my sleep went out of balance I started taking up unusual sleep patterns then I noticed my skin was becoming drier.  I am wondering if sleep deprivation can affect your skin and in some bring up bumps on peoples skin.  I seem to get a rash which occurs only in the morning last for at least 30 to 40 minutes then goes down when it goes down its interesting because I have white rings on the legs not that prominant on legs but I get these sort or irregular bumps in no particular pattern on my lower legs and thighs dotted around they seem to be under the skin and the only thing I have had over a while is thrush that didn't seem to go away because I was treated with about 8 courses of antibiotics if anyone could shed light on why I get these bumps and only in morning and if there is any connection to being tired that they might come up I have noticed the feel of my skin is a little different as is feels bit dry and any products which is safe to use.  I am fair in skin and a little sensitive but I use a very basic washing powder with no preservatives and I wash with Olive oil soap but finding it a bit of a mystery.  Im wondering if it could be signs of fungal thats gone to my skin but would it come up and down.  Also I am indoors a lot so wondered it dry air in home has done this many thanks
From the symptoms it can be dermatitis, contact dermatitis or hives. Hives have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications. The treatment of hives consists of antihistaminics, calamine lotion and steroids. So please get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.