Skin colored bumps on my face and neck?
A few days after christmas I started to notice that my neck felt bumpy and when I went to look at it, there were skin colored bumps covering the right side of my neck.  The next day it was up around my right ear.  Now, a few days later its around my entire neck and on my cheeks and going up to my eyelids.  The bumps don't itch to the point that it bothers me.  If I do stratch them it does feel good so they must itch a little bit.  I was given a new comforter set and some new perfumes for christmas.  I didn't wash the sheets or anything before I used them.  Also, I have generally have sensitive skin.  What is the rash and what can I do at home about it?  Please help!  

I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your skin with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your skin dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves.If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.