Skin condition - lips and eyelids peeling, cracking, splitting

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hello all - I'm experiencing these symtoms (symptoms) with the skin on my face:

Lips
cracking and splitting and scabbing and peeling (also itching and stiff and painful at corner. Was strictly at the corners (symmetrical) until a few days ago when it began to spread to my the rest of my lips. The stiffness was bad enough that I could barely open my mouth without the corners splitting and bleeding - making it difficult to speak or eat without first soaking my mouth and softening the scabs.

What I've done so far:
-clean with hydrogen peroxide
-clean with apple cider vinegar
-clean with sea salt water
-treat with ajowan essential oil
-treat with propolis
-treat with tea tree essential oil
-treat with mild hydrocortisone cream
-protect with aloe vera and petroleum jelly balm
-began taking b complex

These treatments have been helping the corners heal, but i'm now experiencing tingling, itchiness and redness on the whole of my lip (evenly) - and when i apply the propolis balm, small droplets of moisture form at ever pore evenly.

Possibilities considered: Herpes (seems unlikely based on research. I've been tested many many times - always negative, I have no 'sores' or concentrated areas); Angular Cheilitis (likely possibility, but would it explain spreading to the center of the lip?) - thereby a nutritional deficiency; Eczema on the mouth; Allergic reaction (to what I'm not yet sure);

Potentially relevant factors:
-I have a history of eczema (though has generally been at the crease in my elbows, knees and central abdomin (abdomen)
-I'm a gluten free vegan with virtually no intake of refined sugars

Simultaneous condition on Eye Lids:
-peeling, cracking, swelling, redness, itchiness on upper eye lids, concentrated in the inner corners
-treated with a blend of soothing essential oils (mixture of evergreen blend, lavender and almond oil) - temporary help

Potentially relevant factors:
-Worsens after crying

Many many thanks to anyone who can help. (Also worth noting: I tend to use natural products whenever at all possible). I would love to know the cause - as it's becoming very uncomfortable and also, admittedly, a bit embarrassing.
The symptoms are suggestive of cheilitis skin. Since you have a history of eczema, it has become more pronounced. Eczema of the lip area is common in those who have sensitive, dry skin that is prone to allergies or have a history of eczema or asthma.
I recommend you see your dermatologist for proper treatment, as that may combine an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-yeast meds and that you use just plain petroleum jelly for moisturizing. This is particularly important right before bedtime.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.