Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
Skin condition
I'm worried about a breakout around the inside of my upper lip. I'm not sure if it could be an allergic reaction (although I do not have any known allergies), or something more common. The patch is somewhat bumpy, but does not burn, ache, or anything else of the sort. It reacts with a burning sensation when rubbing alcohol is applied but it is hardly noticeable, while the rest of my lip does not. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
209987 tn?1451939065
You should never use rubbing alcohol inside your mouth.

You could try taking an allergy pill to see if this helps...if not see your doctor to determine the cause.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources