Skin dry/scaly on penis head, what could this be?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

For about a month now I have had dryness and scalyness on the head of my penis. I have been to both the my regular doctor and dermatologist for the issue. I am sexually active but both doctors assured me it was nothing of that nature. It is only on the head of my penis and looks almost like a rash mildly red with scaly looking glands. My regular doctor thought it could just be a friction rash from and rubbing or a yeast infection. He told me to use some lotrimin to see what happened. Two weeks later I saw little change expect for a possible reduction in redness. I then went to the dermatologist and he said also said it was nothing to worry about as well. He gave me diflucan and told me to use moisturizer. Since doing this the area in question feels much more soothed but appears the same. What could this issue be and how can I go about resolving/treating it? My skin on my body has always been very but I never had this problem before. Any help would greatly be appreciated as I have been worrying about this a lot. Thank you in advance!
Clear 100% aloe vera may sooth this for you.  You might try it for lube as well.