Skin graft aftercare?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin graft aftercare?

I have a large skin graft on my leg my surgery was on march 12,  the graft is really good? Can I use a steam room or will that damage my graft?
You should not use sauna after skin grafting until and unless your plastic surgeon gives the approval. High temperature may cause dermatitis skin, urticaria or an allergic reaction and hence you should first talk to your plastic surgeon before using the sauna.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.