Skin growth on finger
Hi I have a skin growth on my finger and Im interested to find out what it is. It is soft and does not hurt unless I squeeze very hard. Ive trimmed it down but underneath is sensitive flesh.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it looks like myxoid cyst.It is a ganglion (tissue mass) of the adjacent distal interphalangeal joint (DIJ), caused by leakage of fluid from the joint into the surrounding tissue.

Common treatments consist of injection of corticosteroids, repeated puncture and drainage of the cyst or surgical excision. If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. The other possibilities of cutaneous horn and a callus have to be ruled out.
I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.