Skin hurts no rash

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin hurts no rash

The inside of my thighs hurt but their are no visible signs of rash. The skin looks normal and doesn't hurt to touch or rub. The skin almost feels like it is throbbing. I tried using moisturizer but it just makes a mess and doesn't soak in.
Any idea's?

This could be an allergic reaction to some unknown substance or dermatitis or eczema or insect bites.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites, use a medicated sunscreen whenever you go out.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.