Skin infection near anal skin tag
I have what seems to be a skin infection about an inch to the right of my anus.  I also have skin tags due to bad hemorrhoids.  This infection is tender when pushed, seems like opens to a sore every once in a while.  The skin tag lays on this wound.  I can not get it to heal......I tried Neosporin, anti fungal cream, vasoline, and hydrocrotizne cream.  I check on this wound, touch it, squeeze it......maybe I made it worse?  What can you advise?  

An anal fissure is a cut or tear occuring in the anus that extends upwards into the anal canal. Fissures are a common condition of the anus and anal canal. Most anal fissures are caused by stretching of the anal mucosa beyond its capability. Many acute anal fissures will heal spontaneously. Some fissures become chronic and will not heal. Fissures usually cause pain during bowel movements that often is severe.

Most anal fissures are shallow or superficial. These fissures self-heal within a couple of weeks. Treatment used for hemorrhoid such as eating a high-fiber diet, using stool softener, taking pain killer and having a sitz bath can help. However, it would be best to have this evaluated by your doctor or be referred to a colorectal surgeon to rule out other causes such as anal fistula or abscess.

Take care and regards.