Skin issues

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin issues

Hello Doc, I have a problem a problem that i been having for 4 years now and i'm hoping and even praying that if you cannot provide an answer you can recommend me to someone who can. Now 4 years ago would place me in my 12 grade year so that makes me 18 when i first discover this skin condition on my feet. I was practicing nursing and we was finding pulses all over the body and i honestly didn't know that we had a pulse in our feet. Well any how we had to get into groups so the person who partner with me pointed this out to me and ever since then i kept my feet out of sight. I have no history of no disease whatsoever from Std's to other issues. I thought this problem was syphillis (syphilis) because theres spots on the soles of both my feet it looks like freckles. I also have dry skin on my feet as well. On the other hand i have been tested for syphillis (syphilis) numerous of times and the results are still negative. I was referred to a dermatologist at Johns Hopkins and they told me i would need a biospy so i agreed to have it done. Well i did have the biospy done and no sign of cancer or fungus. I do not understand nor did they. They told me it wasn't nothing more they could do and these words hurted me like a close sibling passing away. I would love to find a diagnosis and a cure i am only 21 and i am so embarass to get a pedicure that i don't even get one. I do not expose my feet at all but what happen when i want a foot message or would like to get my feet done so i can wear my favorite sandals and heels. I hope you can guide me to my answer. Id you would like to see a picture of both my feet i will send them to just tell me how and i will have them to you asap because i know the sooner the better. I am so honor to share my story because this is a story that i kept inside for 4 years not even my mother know my condition because i am just so ashamed of my feet. Plesse Help