Skin itches
I have had itchy skin since 2011.
My skin itches so badly that when i scratch, i get spots on it and there is this yellowish fluid that comes out of my spots in about 15 minutes later. The most uncomfortable is that when I am asleep, my skin itches so badly and the most annoying of it is that, it happens at my back!!! where my hands cant reach so i can scratch.
I am african and I need help
Such a rash can be due to hives. Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

Many cases of hives are "idiopathic," meaning no cause is known. Others may be triggered by viral infections or medications.
So check out the medications, clothes or toiletries that you are using as these may be triggering the hives.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello Dr,

I was given some ointments to use.
The rash go and then they appear later say in a month or two.
I have not gone through any diagnosis what so ever and ironically, I have developed the desire to scratch my skin what so ever.
Now its all over my body even my head. What should i do?
Please help me.. **I'm scratching my skin as I'm typing**