Skin itching really bad!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Skin itching really bad!!!

I'm 19 and I don't understand but for the past few weeks I have been itching really really bad on my legs and now I'm itching on my arms, legs, chest, and back. It doesn't stop it itches so bad, the itch never stops I have scratched so hard that I have scabs from where I scratch so much. Someone please tell me what I need to do to end this horror story.
It can be due to contact dermatitis, allergies, fungal infection, heat rash or sweat dermatitis. Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime.
Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Well the past few days it's been dieing down. But I still am itching. Not as bad I went to the doctor awhile ago and they told me it's dermatitis what's the best way to deal with this (herb) wise?
not certain where you live but In CA there has been a lot of rashes and there have been chemicals sprayed google to find out if there has been any chemical spraying in your state