Skin lesion on finger
I have a small lesion on my finger. It feels slightly raised and is no bigger than a pencil eraser. Ehen I run my finger over it, it feels like a pin *****. I have had 2 prior to this and I have had to pop them because they were filled with a clear fluid. What is it?
It can be due to myxoid cyst or pompholyx. Myxoid cyst is a growth usually occurring on the finger. These cysts are believed to form from deteriorated tissues.
I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and discuss these possibilities with him. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.