Skin odor
This is a very embarassing problem, but for the last few years my skin has had an odor and no matter how many showers i take it doesn't remove the odor will someone please tell me what causes this and why it won't go away. Its causeing problems in not only my home life but my work and relationship life.

Thank you so much
Liz.
Although perspiration is basically odorless, it can take on an unpleasant smell when it comes into contact with bacteria on your skin. Most often, it's the bacterial breakdown of apocrine sweat that causes a strong odor.

Take regular baths and wear loose cotton clothes.Pls avoid taking heavy fatty meal and eat nutritious,healthy food.If the smell still persists then pls get yourself evaluated for systemic diseases and hyperhydrosis from a physician.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.