Skin rash after going outdoors

For over a year now, I have been frequently getting skin rashes after going outdoors.  It happens more frequently in cold whether but with decent frequency in warmer weather as well.  The rashes are red and blotchy and only on the parts of my skin exposed to the air--arms, chest and face.  They are mildly itchy, but not raised or bumpy or anything like that.  They last for usually about 30-60 minutes after coming indoors.

mkkim

Do you remember any exposure to any specific chemicals etc? Or any trauma to the site or insect bite , etc? Any specific substance exposure when you are outdoors that could cause your symptoms?

This could be allergic reactions to unknown substances, skin hypersensitivity, eczema, dermatitis or sun rash.

Do you notice the lesions trigerred in response to a specific stimulus like sun exposure, some substance related to your work place?

Apply calamine lotion at the site and take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine for your complaints.

If the symptoms are still persistent, consult your dermatologist and get a proper clinical evaluation done.

Let us know if you have any doubts and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Good luck.